- Name: ERA-985-0-042
- Nickname: Gallifrey or Galley
- Age: 20 or so
- Gender: female
- Species: ERA
- Height: 5 foot at shoulder
- Languages: understands English, but only speaks in clicks, whirrs, and other small, short sounds.
- Home: Currently enjoys hanging around Harvard University
- Attitude: Gallifrey is like a giant, innocent dog that just happens to act a lot like a human. She enjoys learning and will sit in on any class at any time just to gather some scrap of new information. She enjoys many 'human' things like television, football, American football, clocks, chips, soda, hats, and well...everything else. There really isn't anything that Gallifrey doesn't like. She's curious and gullible, so will try everything new that she comes across. Galley doesn't really have a temper and is completely oblivious to the concept of 'go away you're annoying me', so she can get a bit obnoxious at times.
Her favourite thing, by far, though, is Dr. Who. She thinks that she's a Time Lord and has gone so far as to have two red dots tattooed on her chest to represent the Time Lords' two hearts. She is never seen without the fake 'Master's Pocketwatch' hanging on her carapace's antlers.
Since Gallifrey is an ERA, she does possess a few abilities that are out of the ordinary. the most notable is the fact that she is unharmed by the space vacuum. She also seems to be unbothered by extreme cold and heat. It's also been thought that she has some sort of sonar or extrasensory sense that allows her to get around and communicate so well without eyes or a mouth.
-Though she has no real 'eyes', Gallifrey does like to pretend to read books (though she more often builds book forts out of them)
-Some of the teachers have taught her how to 'speak' English words through a series of tap and clicks since she has no real ability to speak. She knows a variety of things from 'notebook' to 'dinosaur' to 'hotdog' (and some of the students have taught her less appropriate words xD)
-She doesn't mind being ridden on like a horse
-Sits around all day and plays with whatever she's given, doesn't do much physical work.
-Likes to try and help students with anything she can.
-Loves snow and cotton candy
Quote: "Click click whirrrrr click whiiirrr meep meep click' The Doctor may speak horse, but I speak calculator~
"Universal Traveler" by Air
"The Elements Song"
also, ANATOMY GUIDE HERE: [link]
This is what I've managed to squeeze out between piles of homework this week. A reference for my baby Gallifrey~
She's one of my oldest characters and really needed a revamp. I took off her markings to balance her out, and took the Time Lord seal off of her forehead because it's copyrighted and really hard to draw. I might add some sort of markings back, though, if people want...
She is by far my favourite creature OC that I have. And WHOOP no backstory because I can.~
and once I get points, I'm totally going to commish a bunch of art of her. Because I luff her. (evenmorethanmypersonalolthat'sbad)
Old reference sheet: [link]
Gallifrey belongs to me~
ERA species belongs to ~TELESCREEN